Make Money with your phone!

Do you have The Coupon App?

If you don't have the Coupon App...Hurry up and download it today! It is an amazing feature and will save you TONS of money. This app is something that I use everyday and I know that it saved us at least $100 on vacation and even more during The Christmas Season!

What is the Coupon App? Is is an app that you can download to any smart phone that offers codes and savings for tons of retailers, restaurants, and services.

What can I expect? You can expect about 30 plus deals! These are always from great companies like the Coach outlet, Lowes, Bob Evans, Stein Mart, and many others.

How do I use the app? Simply go to the app, open up the deal, and present it to the cashier. I have not found one company who as asked that I print them. From the app, you can share the deals wit friends or yourself for later via text or email.

It really is a huge tool in saving money so if you don't have it...hurry up to the App Store and get it! Let me know if you download it and what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS