Make Money Grocery Shopping!

How to MAKE money Grocery Shopping with Digital Coupons!

Extreme Couponing at its Best!

Making Money While Shopping at the Grocery is easier than you think!

I am an avid couponer (I prefer avid to CRAZY) and someone who jumped on the Coupon train too late. Due to the recent changes in coupon policies, I have been unable to score the "FREE HOARD" like those I have seen in papers, online, and on TV. In the new coupon age, I have had to get inventive and be resourceful to get my scores....here's the story.

Extreme couponing has been around for a while now and was recently made popular by a string of successful shows highlighting the madness and intensity of the lives of those who dare to call themselves "Extreme Couponers". The shows depicted crazy housewives digging through dumpsters, scamming coupons from neighbor's newspapers, and even men lifting coupon sections from their places of employment. These shows also boasted the successful "hoards" kept by the devoted couponers. Many of these reality tv couponers had garages full of items that cost them less than $100 IN TOTAL. Stores were even special ordering pallets of items for these couponers and at the register once the coupons were tallied- the total cost would be FREE . I am ashamed to say that I was influenced by the "boob tube" but I was. These TV Shows fueled my couponing habit and left me wanting more. I WANTED TO BRAG ON THAT SHOW TOO! I guess that I jumped on board a little too late. While I enjoyed the show and tried my best to score these deals...I was finding it impossible. The successes of these "reality tv stars" have made it impossible for me to duplicate the results because the Grocery Stored have struck back!

Now, at my local grocery stores, I can use only 6 coupons per manufacturer-even if its a different product, only so many total coupons, a low number of printable coupons, no stacking online coupons with printable coupons, and NOTHING is allowed to be FREE. THANK YOU VERY MUCH REALITY TV. Was I duped by the production teams? Was this truly backlash?

This cheapskate decided not to accept defeat. I stuck to my guns and instead of just finding ways to save money I actually found ways to MAKE money at the Grocery. I have found several programs that I will share that do not save you money--they put CASH into your bank account when you purchase specific items. They work in very much the same way as digital coupons AND you can certainly use all 3 in combination with your checkout coupons! The grocery store has nothing to do with these "coupons" and they don't have to worry about being reimbursed. These are all offered and redeemed through their respective apps...extreme couponing is easy again!


ENDORSE - Sign up - here
Endorse in one of the newer apps that I have become aware of. You simply download the Endorse App to your smart phone. Earn from 10% up to 100% cash back on your everyday purchases wherever you shop including Walmart, Target, Walgreens, Kroger, Safeway, CVS, Whole Foods, Costco and Trader Joe's....EVEN ONLINE SHOPPING. Here is why Endorse is AWESOME--There are certain offers that you can "Upgrade" say for instance this week it is diapers....No matter what brand you buy, you can earn 10% back- There is a maximum of $5 so as long as they are all on one check, you can get your 10% back on multiples. Well--click the "upgrade" and simply by sharing the offer with your facebook friends, you instantly get 50% back instead!!
1) Download the Endorse App to your smart phone
2) Check out the offers- Upgrade those that you can by sharing the offer on facebook.
3) After you purchase eligible items, you must upload your receipt to the good people at Endorse.
Endorse will deposit your earnings into an account and once you reach a payout of $25, you can have the money deposited into your PayPal account....EASY MONEY!

IBOTTA - Sign up here -
Here's how it works....

1) Sign up for ibotta then download the app to your smart phone.
2) From there you can scroll through different items that you may select and earn from the purchase of. There are usually three different money earning tasks under each item...you can watch the commercial for 25 cents, take a 1 answer quiz for 50 cents, etc. They offer approximately $20 a week in offers. These also typically match up with the printable coupons and sales out that week.
3)After you purchase the item...Go to your Ibotta app and select the store you purchased the items from and upload a copy of the receipt. You will also need to scan the item for verification with your phone. You will then receive the amount you "earned" through the tasks deposited in your Ibotta account.

I.e. a few of the coupons this week were from Kelloggs. I received $1 for certain cereal brands that I purchased simply by watching the commercial, answering a question,and learning a fun fact for each. EASY!

They have a very low threshold for payout...$5! I sent my receipt and was credited the money that night which is really fast compared to other similar sites. You can then ask that they send the money to paypal which is transferred within minutes.

SAVINGSTAR - Sign up Here

1) after you have signed up for Savingstar ...
2) Add your shopper card to the account.
3) Select the coupons that you may use at the grocery and these will automatically "redeem" at the register there is no need to upload a receipt!!!!!

The face value of these coupons will not come off your grocery bill BUT they Savingstar will deposit the face value into your Savingstar account which you can roll over to your bank or paypal account when you hit $10. Easily done!

**If you REALLY want to BOOST your earnings....Sign up for Savingstar through EBATES!! Click HERE to sign up for Ebates! At Ebates, you will receive $1 to sign up and 10 cents for each redeemed Savingstar coupon!

I hope these tricks help you add extra money to your savings account! I know that m family works very hard for the money that we have and anything I can do to save a little at the grocery store is well worth the effort. I look forward to sharing more grocery tips and tricks!

Please share any extreme couponing tricks that you may have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS