Save money at Bathtime with Ivory 2 in 1!

Check out Ivory 2 in 1!


Thanks to Influenster, I was able to be a part of a review panel for the New product from Ivory...Ivory 2 in 1 Hair and Body wash! I can honestly say that I was  a bit skeptical...... I have very sensitive skin and so do my kids! I am pleased to say that the Ivory 2 in 1 was great for our sensitive skin and had a very "Clean" scent!

The kids hair was left soft and conditioned and so was their skin!

The  best part was that I could eliminate a few bottles from the tub. The scent of the Ivory 2 in 1 was perfect for the kids AND for my husband and I! So...maybe the eliminated bottles were replaced with more toys but at least it is less product to buy at the store! The size is fantastic too! 1 bottle has lasted us quite a while so I can simply add it to the grocery list.

My advice is to try it and see how it works for you! It is a great value and fantastic for the whole family!

Check out their Facebook page www.facebook.com/ivory

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS